126, rue réaumur
Ubiqus Event Software
1 avenue du Général de Gaulle
92800 Puteaux La Défense
None of the elements of which the website is composed may be copied, reproduced or modified, either in whole or in part, in any way at all, via any media whatsoever, without prior written authorisation from SIAE, except as provided for by current legislation.
SIAE reserves the right to bring proceedings in respect of any infringement of its intellectual property rights.
The Site user is responsible for taking all necessary precautions to avoid contaminating the Website with a virus or viruses, Trojan horse or any other parasite.
Prior express permission must be sought from SIAE before installing any hypertext link to the site.
SIAE does everything possible to ensure, insofar as this is possible, the accuracy and updating of information publicised on the site. It reserves the right to correct the content thereof at any time and without notice. Despite this, SIAE cannot guarantee that information provided on the site is accurate, complete or current. SIAE cannot take any responsibility:
- for any inaccuracy, error or omission in the information available on the Website;
- for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause and consequences, and even if SIAE has been informed in advance of the risk of such damage, resulting from:
- credit being given to any piece of information obtained directly or indirectly from the site;
- a Website user accessing the Website or being unable to access it;
- use of the Website, including any damage or virus which may affect computer equipment or other property belonging to the Site user;
For any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, whether or not this causes a modification to the information or elements on the Website.
Consequently, subject to public order provisions and except in cases of gross misconduct or fraud, SIAE cannot be held responsible for damage, which includes, in particular, loss of data, revenue, opportunity or profit or any request received from third parties resulting from or relating to the use of the Website, or the content, elements or products presented on the aforementioned Website.
Availability and operation of the Website
SIAE cannot guarantee that the Website will work continually or without error. SIAE and/or its suppliers may, at any time, modify or suspend, permanently or temporarily, all or part of the Website to perform maintenance work and/or modifications on the Website. SIAE cannot be held responsible for any modification, suspension or service interruption experienced by the Website.